Bronx Murder Defense Attorney
Need a reliable criminal defense? Call us: (718) 538-5743
No charge is more serious—or has more serious consequences—than murder. And in no case is it more important that you have a lawyer with the experience
and tenacity to get the best possible results; there is simply too much
at stake to settle for less! Turn to the professionals at The Law Offices
of Steven H. Goldman to prepare a comprehensive legal defense if you have
been charged with murder.
Have you been arrested for murder?
Call now for counsel!
When your entire future is at stake, you need a legal defense team who
will work for you.
Why choose The Law Offices of Steven H. Goldman?
You get the following:
- 24/7 availability
- Nearly three decades of criminal defense experience
- Free initial consultation
- Dedicated legal representation
- Personal attention and advice
- Work directly with Attorney Goldman
Don't wait to get the proven and qualified representation that could
save your life and your future! Call us today to discuss your criminal charges.
What does a murder conviction entail?
Murder is the unlawful killing of another person without excuse or justification.
There are two degrees of murder in New York.
Second degree murder involves:
- Murder with premeditation
- Reckless actions that display "depraved indifference to human life"
- Causing a death after fleeing a robbery, burglary, kidnapping, arson, rape
and/or sexual assault
Murder in the second degree comes with a sentence of 15 to 25 years in prison.
First degree murder comes as a result of:
- The intentional murder of a police officer, correctional employee, witness,
judge, etc. while acting in the course of their duties
- Killing a person while committing or leaving a felony
- Killing someone under torture or committing a terrorist act
- Acting as a murderer for hire
This is the most serious charge and can result in life in prison without parole.
Get Serious & Seasoned Criminal Defense from Attorney Goldman
The Law Offices of Steven H. Goldman knows who to speak to and what questions
to ask when defending a client from murder charges. We know what needs
to be done and how best to do it. The Law Offices of Steven H. Goldman
can contest the prosecution in court and argue for a reduced sentence
or to have your charges dropped.
Contact our firm today for a free consultation. We are here to defend your future and your freedom.