Questions to ask.
If you have reason to think that you might be arrested there are many questions to which you will want answers.
- Should you speak with the police? If you do, can you believe what they tell you?
- Is there any way to avoid being arrested?
- If you are arrested, will you need to pay bail before being released?
- Is there a real possibility of jail time? If so, how much?
- Will a conviction effect a professional license, drivers license, liquor license or other license?
- Will a conviction effect your ability to work?
It is vital that you know the answers to these and other questions. The answers may effect the outcome of the case. More importantly, the outcome of the case may effect your life.
Contact Steven Goldman now.
The consultation is free. Call 718-538-5743 or send an email.